I HOME I CONTACT I WHAT ARE GOJI BERRIES I HOW TO EAT GOJI BERRIES I
I HEALTH BENEFITS I HOW TO STORE GOJI BERRIES I HOW TO ORDER I ORDER FORM I EVENTS & SHOWS I
I GOJI BERRY PLANTS I DRIED BERRY & PLANT PRICES I PAYING WITH PAYPAL I DISCLAIMER I
SPECIALISING IN AUSTRALIA-WIDE EXPRESS Deliveries
of dried goji berries & goji berry plants
to all Australian States -
QLD, NSW, ACT, SA,
HOW TO ORDER
2. INCLUDE PAYMENT AND PAYMENT DETAILS WITH ORDER.
HOW TO PAY: I accept these
forms of payment. (… the most convenient ordering and payment method for International
orders is either ‘PayPal’ (for ‘on-line’ orders) or phone / fax orders using
your ‘Credit Card’.)
* Cash (if applicable)
* Direct Deposit (for Internet banking or if you personally visit a bank) - Please deposit monies into my St George Bank account in the name of Goji Berry Australia – BSB No. 112 879, Account No. 003 049 230. In the section where the money is being transferred to, please put YOUR NAME in the ‘transaction description’. To help ensure a speedy delivery, you may also fax or e-mail bank receipt to me.
* Australian Postal / Money Order made payable to: Goji Berry Australia.
* PayPal (for quick, convenient, secure on-line payments) Because the PayPal shopping cart adds $11.00 Express Post on at end, if you are entitled to free Express Post and you order this way, I will send you a 200g bag of gojis extra. … otherwise, I take Credit Card over the phone or I can send you a separate PayPal invoice. Sorry for any inconvenience.
* Credit Card
3. PHONE, FAX, E-MAIL or POST your order / ORDER FORM & payment details to:
GOJI BERRY AUSTRALIA (ABN
Dagun via GYMPIE 4570
Phone: 0754884400 Fax: 0754843649
NOTE: DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS MAY NEED TO BE EXPLAINED IF NO ONE WILL BE HOME AT DELIVERY ADDRESS & YOUR PREFERENCE IS TO HAVE IT DELIVERED THERE. If no ‘delivery instructions’ are given and you are not there to receive, a note will be left in your letterbox for collection at a local Post office.
I AIM TO POST ORDERS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF FUNDS BEING CLEARED,
EXCEPT PLANT ORDERS (WHICH MAY TAKE LONGER) AS PLANTS
ARE ONLY SENT OUT ON MONDAYS & TUESDAYS.
Bringing you the dried berry & the living plant of
“The Great Red berry”