I HOME I CONTACT I WHAT ARE GOJI BERRIES I HOW TO EAT GOJI BERRIES I
I HEALTH BENEFITS I HOW TO STORE GOJI BERRIES I HOW TO ORDER I ORDER FORM I EVENTS & SHOWS I
I GOJI BERRY PLANTS I DRIED BERRY & PLANT PRICES I PAYING WITH PAYPAL I DISCLAIMER I
SPECIALISING IN AUSTRALIA-WIDE EXPRESS Deliveries
of dried goji berries & goji berry plants
to all Australian States -
QLD, NSW, ACT, SA,
NO SPECIFIC ORDER FORM NEEDED – JUST THESE 5 STEPS:
1) YOUR CONTACT DETAILS – name, address, phone (and or fax) and e-mail details. [Phone number(s) on a satchel are very important if Australia Post needs to contact you, especially to ensure express delivery of your plants, and an email address makes it possible for me to let you know when to expect the plants];
2) DELIVERY CONTACT DETAILS of where order is to be sent (only needed if it is not being sent to your address);
3) YOUR ORDER - see dried berry & plant prices – either print out this price section out and circle or highlight your order; or ‘cut and paste’ your order and send in a letter or email. (DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD DETAILS IN EMAIL – PHONE ME WITH THIS INFORMATION.)
4) DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS – very important and necessary if your satchel is not addressed to a Post Office Box. If it is addressed to a PO Box you do not need to give any delivery instructions for me to write on the satchel.
If you want your satchel to be dropped off at the delivery address that you give me, and no one is expected to be there, then please explain to me a ‘cool, shady, safe and easily accessed spot’ that I can write on the satchel, otherwise I place a red ‘DO NOT SAFE DROP” sticker on the satchel, and you will be left a card for collection at a local Post Office if no one is home. Likewise, if you prefer to pick up from the Post Office, I can write this on the satchel if you instruct me to write this.
What does this mean and why is this important? … Australia Post has introduced a new procedure. To make it easy and straightforward, I will place a red ‘DO NOT SAFE DROP” sticker on all satchels unless I receive specify delivery instructions from you otherwise.
This step is only required for deliveries to street addresses and is especially helpful if you specifically want the satchel delivered to your home address and may not be home when the satchel is expected to arrive, or if it is inconvenient for you to pick it up from the Post Office.
Please bear in mind that it is not wise to have the plants left in the sun or heat and that if you do not have a spot at the delivery address that is cool and safe ALL DAY (with no possibility of getting hot at any stage, because the time of arrival is unknown) then the plants and dried berries will arrive to you in better condition if they are picked up at the local Post Office.
If no one is there to receive satchel then you will be left a card from Australia Post informing you that the satchel will be available for pickup at your local Post Office. You may need identification at the Post Office when you pick up the satchel, unless you are known personally to the staff. If you cannot pick up from the Post Office you can give permission for someone to collect satchel, but you will have to write this on the card, and that person will require identification to pick up.
5) INCLUDE PAYMENT
I ACCEPT THESE METHODS OF PAYMENT:
(… the most convenient ordering and payment method for International orders is either ‘PayPal’ (for ‘on-line’ orders) or phone / fax orders using your ‘Credit Card’.)
· DIRECT DEPOSIT: please phone, fax or e-mail your order and send a copy of direct deposit receipt. (If visiting a Bank or using Net Bank please ensure that monies are put into my Goji Berry Australia Account and that you YOUR NAME will read in MY ‘transaction description’ not just the word ‘goji’). Direct deposits usually take 2 days to clear but by sending me a copy of your direct deposit payment, then your order can be sent sooner.
· CHEQUE: made payable to Goji Berry Australia. Please send order details with cheque and post to Goji Berry Australia .
· CREDIT CARD: Phone or fax your order. This method will get your gojis to you fast. Please do not send me your credit card details in an email.
· PAYPAL : (for quick, secure, convenient ‘on-line’ payments). Because the PayPal shopping cart adds $11.00 Express Post on at end, if you are entitled to free Express Post and you order this way, I will send you a 200g bag of gojis extra. … otherwise, I take Credit Card over the phone or I can send you a separate PayPal invoice. Sorry for any inconvenience.
PAYPAL, VISA + MASTERCARD ACCEPTED. SORRY NO AMEX OR DINER CARDS ACCEPRED.
I aim to post Goji Berries within 24 hours of funds being cleared.
Bringing you the dried berry & the living plant of
“The Great Red berry”